“Choose your pain – the pain of discipline or the pain of regret.”
– Anonymous on Pinterest
17th century British Philosopher John Locke said, “The purpose of law is not to abolish or restrain, but to preserve and enlarge freedom.”
Increase your understanding of one of mankind’s first law-abiding communities and compare their best practices to those of your modern government.
Freedom isn’t a new or unique idea – it’s been God’s desire for His creation since the beginning. Simply put, the Book of Leviticus demonstrates that the most disciplined person, community, or nation is the most free. The health and freedom of the ancient Hebrews rose and fell in direct proportion to the discipline of their first priests (tasked with administering the Law).
They say there’s safety in numbers. The Book of Numbers introduces one of mankind’s oldest organized armies, tasked with keeping the Israelites safe. We invite you into Israel’s journey toward a place of freedom and security.
What people say
Please Note: We kindly ask you to make a donation when you RSVP. A portion of your donation will sponsor students of New Life School in India (children of the Durgapur brothel).
Date & Time
October 26, 2019
3:00 – 4:30 PM
The Rock Community Church
- A multimedia stage production, about 90 minutes long
- No traditional sermon – tons of Biblical content
- Excellence in performance from musicians and speakers
- “Blue Gospel” songs which enhance the story and sometimes alter perspective through exposition
- Video of pertinent Biblical locations and on-screen interviews with Israeli tour guides and other relevant experts
- Monologues with heart, depth, and humor
- To leave with a fresher understanding of God’s actions throughout history and the timeless, urgent implications of the Good News.
- Blue Gospel Scripts is best suited for middle school through early retirement. We especially encourage young adults (25 & under) to attend!
- “America can be proud of many things: our innovation, generosity, and entrepreneurial spirit are unsurpassed. Yet when it comes to our nation understanding one of the greatest gifts ever given to humanity – the Bible – we are moving from dumb to dumber… and it’s no laughing matter.” – Ed Stetzer
- “[We] revere the Bible – but, by and large, [we] don’t read it. And because [we] don’t read it, [we] have become a nation of Biblical illiterates.”– Gallup & Castelli