Deuteronomy & Proverbs 1-15:
The Path to Peace
The Scripture where Moses sees the Promised Land.
Saturday, November 16, 2019 | The Rock Community Church
“It is ordained in the eternal constitution of things, that men of intemperate minds cannot be free. Their passions forge their fetters.” – Edmund Burke
“What’s your secret,” asks the novice. “Repetition,” replies the expert. Blue Gospel Scripts gives us an unprecedented opportunity to become experts in Biblical fundamentals.
Deuteronomy is a Greek-ish word meaning “Second Law.” It’s easy to discover a deeper love for God and His Word when we get a chance to review and reflect.
This unique script invites a side-by-side comparison between the freedom found within the Law of Moses (of Ten Commandments fame), and the wisdom gained from the Proverbs of Solomon. Moses said, “Memorize God’s laws and tell them to your children over and over again.” A simple way to start is by attending this episode with your family.
While knowing God and His Word better doesn’t guarantee obedience resulting in blessing, it certainly increases the likelihood of such things. Deuteronomy and Proverbs are two of the best resources we have to know God.
- A multimedia stage production, about 90 minutes long
- No traditional sermon – tons of Biblical content
- Excellence in performance from musicians and speakers
- “Blue Gospel” songs which enhance the story and sometimes alter perspective through exposition
- Video of pertinent Biblical locations and on-screen interviews with Israeli tour guides and other relevant experts
- Monologues with heart, depth, and humor
- To leave with a fresher understanding of God’s actions throughout history and the timeless, urgent implications of the Good News.
- Blue Gospel Scripts is best suited for middle school through early retirement. We especially encourage young adults (25 & under) to attend!
- “America can be proud of many things: our innovation, generosity, and entrepreneurial spirit are unsurpassed. Yet when it comes to our nation understanding one of the greatest gifts ever given to humanity – the Bible – we are moving from dumb to dumber… and it’s no laughing matter.” – Ed Stetzer
- “[We] revere the Bible – but, by and large, [we] don’t read it. And because [we] don’t read it, [we] have become a nation of Biblical illiterates.”– Gallup & Castelli
Tickets - Registration Open Soon
Please Note: We kindly ask you to make a donation when you RSVP. A portion of your donation will sponsor students of New Life School in India (children of the Durgapur brothel).
Date & Time
November 16, 2019
3:00 – 4:30 PM
The Rock Community Church